KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner discussed how the Supreme Court’s decision on abortion affects contraception on NPR/WAMU’s “1A” on July 6.
- Click here to hear Rovner on “1A”
KHN senior correspondent Julie Appleby discussed insurer price transparency regulations on NPR’s “Weekend Edition Saturday” on July 2.
- Click here to hear Appleby on “Weekend Edition Saturday”
- Read Appleby’s “How Much Health Insurers Pay for Almost Everything Is About to Go Public”
California Healthline reporter and producer Heidi de Marco discussed Marta Segura’s role as Los Angeles’ first climate officer on KPFK-FM’s “Enfoque Latino” on June 30, in Spanish.
- Click here to hear de Marco on “Enfoque Latino”
- Read de Marco’s “LA’s First Heat Officer Says Helping Vulnerable Communities Is Key to Achieving Climate Goals”
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. Together with Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is one of the three major operating programs at KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is an endowed nonprofit organization providing information on health issues to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).